Answering Machine DetectionFast and reliable real-time call classification and routing for the Outbound Contact Center
- Improve Performance of your Outbound/Proactive IP Contact Center
- Best-in-industry accuracy and response time With patent-pending algorithms, NetBorder Call Analyzer delivers the highest accuracy and fastest call delivery rates available for automated calling applications.
- Optimized Detection
- Configurable pre-connect tone detection
- Post-connect analysis
- End of Greeting
- Resilient against different calling conditions Statistical models used by NetBorder Call Analyzer are robust, regardless of background noise and network conditions.
- Integrate via Standards-Based SIP No proprietary Application Programming Interfaces. Support for both PSTN and VoIP networks.
- Operate in a dynamic environment Call progress confidence measures enable the system to adapt according to contact center operating conditions.
- Streamlined tuning process The statistical approach eliminates the need for long and frequent tuning cycles of the call progress parameters.
NetBorder Call Analyzer is a patent-pending Call Progress Analysis engine that ensures fast and accurate automated call classification, even when reaching wireless phones, or systems with Color Ringback Tone.
Improve the efficiency of your agents and make sure your customers interaction with your organization is of the highest caliber.
NetBorder Call Analyzer Call Progress Analysis can literally save millions of dollars in yearly annual operating costs by making the best use of agent time and system resources. Find out how much you can save today!
Call Analyzer’s Call Progress Analysis engine quickly and accurately determines the outcome of call attempts. Whether it’s voice mail, a live human, or a special intercept tone that answers the call, NetBorder Call Analyzer functions much like a human brain: it adapts to a wide variety of noise conditions, ringing patterns, and telecom network conditions.
NetBorder Call Analyzer delivers the highest quality CPA results, regardless of whether your system is running over a traditional telephony interface or in a pure VoIP network.
It interfaces with automated applications via the standard SIP protocol.
The best outbound calling strategies include NetBorder Call Analyzer.
How does it work?
Traditional Call Progress Analysis implementations rely on simple rule-based algorithms, which provide sub-optimal accuracy of speed of processing, leading to significant inefficiencies in operations. Agents or expensive IVR resources can spend a lot of time waiting for the calls to be answered by an available customer or prospect. In a number of real-life campaigns, dialing applications often reach their target in less than 30% of the call attempts.
Call Analyzer’s Call Progress Analysis engine is patent-pending technology that is built on statistical models that represent the potential outcomes of call attempts. The result is a virtual machine that learns the patterns of what constitutes a call attempt that result in a voice mail versus a live human versus a special intercept tone, etc. The Call Analyzer functions much like the human brain and is able to adapt to a wide variety of noise conditions, ringing patterns and telecom network conditions.
Outbound and proactive calling strategies have become very important as Contact Centers try to actively reach their customer base and prospects, improving customer satisfaction and retention as well as the overall performance of the resources at hand. The NetBorder Call Analyzer software provides the most accurate and resilient Call Progress Analysis engine, enabling fast and reliable real-time call classification and driving the efficiency and quality of automated calling applications to unmatched levels. Technical Specifications
The NetBorder Call Analyzer software runs in SIP networks as a back to back user agent (B2BUA).SIP/ Session Control Interface:
- B2BUA as Relay Server or Outbound Proxy
- SIP as per RFC 3261
- 3PCC as per RFC 3725
- Sangoma SIP Extensions for CPA
- Patent pending Call Progress Analysis Neural Network
- Configurable pre-connect analysis (International pre-connect tones such asringing, Busy, SIT)
- Post-connect analysis
- End-of-Greeting detection
- DTMF per RFC 2833
- Built-in recorder for tuning and quality/accuracy audits
Sangoma has run its own internal benchmarking of various technologies, out of the box, without tuning; using a database of live recordings of approximately 5000 calls. Sangoma provides 15% increase in accuracy over competing technologies. While this does not constitute a guarantee, live deployments should experience similar results and performance over a statistically significant sample of calls.Management Tools:
Operating Systems Supported:
- Event viewers
- Automated CSV file generation for quality/accuracy audits
Server Requirements (minimum):
- Microsoft® Windows XP
- Microsoft® Windows 2003 Server (32 & 64 bits)
- Microsoft® Windows 2008 Server (32 & 64 bits)
- Intel® or AMD Dual Core processor at 2 GHz
- 1 GB of RAM
- 80 GB HDD
- Consult Sales for detailed specifications